Plain Catgut Expired 9/19
This variant is currently sold out
Surgical Single Use Plain Catgut Sutures
Plain catgut surgical sutures are an absorbable sterile suture composed of purified connective tissue derived from either the serosal layer of beef or submucosal fibrous layer of sheep intestines. The chromic gut contains a salt solution to delay absorption. Surgical catgut suture meets all requirements established by the United States Pharmacopeia (U.S.P) for absorbable surgical sutures.
For use in general, soft tissue approximation and/or ligation including use in ophthalmic procedures, but not for use in cardiovascular and neurological procedures.
This suture being absorbable, should not be used where extended approximation of tissue is required, as catgut is a collyagen based material.
- Box of 12 sutures, sterile, not opened, absorbable
- Top quality suture
- The sutures have excellent reputation and are receiving very good customer satisfaction
- CE approved
- For Veterinary Use Only in the USA
Available Sizes of Plain Catgut, 75cm with needle
- Size 4/0: Reverse cutting 3/8, 20mm
- Size 5/0: Reverse cutting 3/8, 20mm